The End of Tenancy Cleanic - Central London
End of Tenancy cleaners in Central London
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning is also known by many names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are Central London’s best cleaning company!
If you are moving off your Central London flat, to a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in Central London or moving into a rental in Central London, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress out of leaving or moving into a property and let us save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service consist of a detailed and competitive range of services. Not like most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our special offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our move-out cleaning package. It is up to you to add or exclude services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in a standard end of tenancy clean. If you need additional services (such as machine cleaning hard floors, carpet steam cleaning, window cleaning), please tell us when contacting us for a quotation.
We also service commercial properties in Central London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please connect with us and make an appointment for us to visit and make a no obligation written quotation.
To give you an accurate quotation, sometimes we may require to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all rooms cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and then wipe shelves, face panels and all walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop all non-carpeted floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inside and out if accessible) dust and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require steam cleaning - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - remove and clean any soilage or soap remainder
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, exhaust fan, general cooker body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - remove and clean any stains or soap remnant
- Taps - clean and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean inside and out
- Mirror - clean … for a perfect mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean all the residual soap and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is included in our special offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in Central London.